Translate

16 março 2014

Project Pinterest

Hi! Today, I'm participating in the Project Pinterest blog party hosted by Oksana of Oksana Plus Hobbies.
Hoje, estou a participar no Project Pinterest organizado por Oksana do blogue Oksana Plus Hobbies.

This is my pin from Pinterest - a swirly pendant in circular netting stitch. The moment I saw it, I knew I had to make one too.
O meu pin no Pinterest é um pendente em espiral feito com missangas. Quando o vi, percebi logo que tinha de fazer um igual.



In my version, I've used Preciosa Czech gold and dark bronze seed beads.
A minha versão tem missangas douradas e bronze escuro da marca Preciosa.




Please visit our hostess and the other participants here.
Visitem a nossa anfitriã e os outros participantes aqui.

Oksana Plus Hobbies



6 comentários:

  1. What a beautiful pendant! Love your choice of colors! Great job! Please, past a link to your entry in a comment on my blog:
    http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-project-pinterest-challenge.html
    Thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember this pendant! This is such a great idea for a hop and you did such a beautiful job making your own ~ love those colors you chose!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your pendant! Great colors too. I love the way the center swirls around slightly. It makes it very unique. Nice job!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's beautiful! Nice work

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful work! What an interesting way to use netting ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...